Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mystical Memory


Mystical Memory

As I look behind the dusty rack I found a piece of a broken mirror,
Dawned on me to think of whimsical expectations,
I unintendedly bent down at my reflection.
Found out so much was lost so much already done,
Cannot fall back in time where all was so mesmerizing.
All I do is contemplate, deny the menace of my passion,
All I give in is hope and give up on negotiation.

When I relied on the nocturnal-nights and the scented bed,
I reckoned my mystical words but forgot the tears I shed.
Benign was the breeze of dreams that whisked me on its pillow,
Soon I realised not that I hadnt scrounged but understood the tree of hope was hollow.
Ran upon the wet grass that quietly drove me in its dungeon of darkness,
I clasped my hands onto the shining droplets of river that lastly turned out to be blessed.

5 comments: